Terms and Conditions
The term "Ties Planet Ltd" or "Ties Planet" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit SF07, City Mills Business Centre, Peel Street, Morley, Leeds LS27 8QL. Ties Planet Ltd is a company incorporated in England with company number 05957609.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ties Planet Ltd's prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Formation of a Contract and Availability of Goods
When buying goods or services on the Internet you are entering a legally binding contract. This will come into effect upon you receiving an email confirming your order.
Ties Planet cannot guarantee that all the goods on the website will be available. We will however inform you by email if we cannot fulfil your entire order and only charge for the goods that we send to you.
Cancellations policy - Should you wish to cancel your order then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 3459395 as soon as possible. Where an order is cancelled before it is dispatched a full refund will be processed the same day or on the following working day for orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or UK Bank Holidays. Where cancellation is requested following dispatch of the goods a full refund will be processed once the goods have been returned and received by Ties Planet Limited.